When is the last time you complimented someone when you got the service that was expected? Unfortunately, dissatisfaction is a bigger motivation for action than the status quo when it comes to customers leaving reviews online. Therefore, the best way to manage this uncertainty that all businesses face is to actively engage each and every customer in the review process. Ask ten people for a review and perhaps one will take the time to oblige. It can be frustrating, not to mention time consuming for a business owner to manage this process themselves.
Introducing Reputation Management Automation
In partnership with industry leader Grade Us, we offer Reputation Management that works.
- We create a page on your site (or our review-specific site) that asks whether the customer was happy with their product or service.
- If the answer is “YES”, then the site encourages the customer to leave a review on the top review sites of your choice (Google, Yelp, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.) and leads the customer directly to the relevant direct link for easily leaving a review.
- If the answer is “NO”, then the site offers a feedback form that is sent directly to you for follow-up – and potentially averts the publishing of a bad review for your business.
- Drive traffic to the review site by collecting customer email addresses and entering them daily, weekly or monthly into your dedicated Review Management dashboard (or email the list to us and we’ll do it for you).
- Once an email address is entered, pre-drafted emails are scheduled to be sent directly to your customer asking that they provide feedback. Typically, the customer receives 3 emails over 10 days encouraging them to engage. The content and schedule of the email(s) can be fully customized to suit your needs.
- Monitor customer engagement – and your online reputation – via the Review Management dashboard at any time.
- Automatically show positive reviews (past and future) on your website via a rotating carousel and/or a dedicated Reviews page taken directly from the third-party websites of your choice (subject to availability).
Only $50 / month (Regularly $70)
(billed monthly, cancel anytime)